Fees for the Academic Year 2018-2019
|Pocket Money (Other expenses)||16,000||16,000|
Note: Upward revision likely for subsequent year/years.
All Fees should be made only through online or demand draft drawn in favour of “Principal Sainik School Bijapur” payable at State Bank of India Sainik School Campus Branch, Bijapur (SBI Code No 03163) or any public sector bank payable at Bijapur or credit the amount to School SBI Current account number 10161370053.
Steps for payment of fees online through SBI collect
It may be noted that parents/guardians desirous of availing this facility need not possess SBI Net Banking facility. Fee amount can be viewed online by entering the Roll Number of your ward and same to be paid from any of their existing bank accounts. Parents/ Guardians may avail this facility in large numbers for hassle free and prompt fee payment of their wards.
Visit the Sainik School website ssbj.in and select the option “Pay Fee online” to proceed for fee payment.
Than click on check box and proceed in State Bank Collect window for payment.
Select payment category :-
(a) Payment Due
(b) Fee Ist Installment.
(c) Fee payment Full amount.
(d) Fee IInd Installment.
1. Enter Roll Number and click on Submit.
2. Enter your Name, Date of Birth, Mobile Number and click on submit.
3. This is required to reprint your e-receipt / remittance(PAP) form, if the need arises.
4. Verify details and confirm the transaction.
5. Select any one mode of the following for the payment of Fee :-
(a) Internet banking platform of SBI
(b) Internet Banking of other banks
(c) State Bank ATM cum Debit Card
(d) Other Bank’s Debit card
(e) Other Bank’s Credit Cards
(f) Through SBI branches (using challan at) SBI Branches only.
6. Students without Net banking facility/Debit card/ Credit Card can pay the fees in any SBI branch using Challan mode which is generated online on SBI collect after entering the student and fees details.
7. Take printout of Fees Receipt and submit a copy to Account Section for their further necessary action.