TEN COMMANDMENTS FOR CADETS:
- Be loyal to the school and the country.
- Be physically fit, mentally alert and morally sound.
- Be disciplined and obedient.
- Be brave, enthusiastic and cheerful in all eventualities.
- Be dutiful, studious and willing to serve the school and the country in future.
- Choose the harder right instead of easier wrong.
- Be pure in thought & deed , courteous & polite in conduct with the subordinates and the weak.
- Do not lie, cheat,steal or abet the same.
- Feel pride in being a cadet of this school and avail opportunities provided by the school.
- Your honour is supreme and place service before self.